Linux and Open Source Technology Consultancy company
Linux Systems Support
With in-depth knowledge most used Industry standard Linux distributions: RedHat Enterprise, Ubuntu, Debian, SUSE, Slackware, and CentOS.
We can provide specialist support for your Linux boxes to keep them running smoothly.
We’ll provide constant monitoring, system maintenance, and on-site support as part of a custom-made service that supports Linux’s legendary stability.
We can provide external support for anything from one Linux server to hundreds.
Configure, install and maintaining RedHat, Fedora, CentOS, Debian/Ubuntu, Suse ClearOS, FreeBSD Linux servers including, but not limited to stand-alone servers.
Linux firewalling for LAN/WAN, ADSL, DNS, DHCP management, VPN, Routing, MPLS management.
Generating Daily, Weekly and Monthly Proxy Reports.
Administration of Applications such as FTP, LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP), LDAP, NMS, Mail servers, SAMBA, Mysql, NFS, FTP, SFTP, RSYNC, Dovecot, ZABBIX, NFS, RAID, SARG
- ESXI/VMware Implementing and maintenance
- XEN virtualization
- Cluster / networked mirroring for MySQL, LDAP for high availability using DRBD
- DRBD (Distributed Replicated Block Device)
- Configuration of XEN and KVM virtualization servers.
- Citrix Implementing and maintenance
Onsite Hosted Mail Solutions for
- Complete Mail Server (Postfix) using 'Roundcube' (Webmail) on Linux System
- ZIMBRA Mail servers, (https://www.zimbra.com/)