Simplex Solutions is a legally independent Company in South Africa.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
- Your privacy is important to us, this Privacy and Security Policy ("Policy") governs the website and services www.simplexsolutions.co.za ("Site") owned by Simplex Solutions Pty Ltd.
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION CONTROL & REVIEW OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION OF INFORMATION CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
SUBMISSION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You may register at our Site and provide personal information, at such times as when you download software, register new products, access product information, features or programs, or sign in to a page that requires authorization. This may include your name, email address, physical address, credit card number, etc. You may also provide demographic information such as your age, education level, household income, and whether you are a personal or business user. You will know what you submit in each case because you will manually enter the information. If you choose not to register and provide this information, you can still use most of the Site. Unfortunately, you will not be able to access areas that require registration.
CHILDREN’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 13. If we are made aware that we have such personal information, we will take reasonable steps to delete that information.
AUTOMATIC COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- We automatically collect on our server logs certain information about your computer hardware and software when you visit our Site. This information may include such things as your IP address, operating system, a description of any products connected and how such products are used, browser type, domain names, access times, service provider and referring website addresses. We and our third party service providers collect non-personal information about how you use our Site through cookies, Internet tags and other technologies in the aggregate, and track navigational data. We also collect information such as the URL of the website you previously visited, the pages you visit within our Site and any transaction details (downloads, requests, etc.). This information is used to understand how you interact with our Site, and help us optimize our marketing efforts to include managing our advertising on other sites providing you ads based on your activities on our Site.
COOKIES AND TRACKING
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
- Our shopping cart and checkout pages may have the look and feel of being on our Site, however the payment information, including credit card information, that you submit on these pages is collected by our payment processor and not collected by us. Our payment processor is authorized to collect and use the submitted information only for the purposes of providing this service.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We only use your personal information for the purpose that you provide it to us (e.g., technical support when you provided information for that purpose). We use this information to communicate with you either via the Internet or e-mail. (The only exceptions to this Statement are “service and follow up e-mails” that may notify you about system downtimes, product problems or recalls, password reminder e-mails, and information after you have purchased a product.). If you submit personal information to any third party websites linked to or from our Site, your information is governed by their privacy statement. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
- USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We also use anonymous and aggregated data to create statistics and reports for various business purposes. We may aggregate anonymous data and share the anonymous data with our co-marketing partners in order to offer all our customers potentially desirable products and services as well as to improve our content and services.
- E-MAIL MESSAGING
- We will periodically send users e-mail messages about our products and services. We also use tracking pixels to determine, in the aggregate, how many people open our e-mails.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- Personal information collected on the Site may be stored and processed in South Africa. We do not share, trade, rent, sell or otherwise disclose our customer or user information to unaffiliated companies. We disclose information you submit only as follows:
- We may have to disclose information for purposes of protecting your or our legal rights or as required by law or orders from courts and government entities.
- We may disclose to another business entity should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity; or to any organization involved in a merger, transfer, or sale of our assets or business.
- Before we disclose your personal information for other reasons, we will first obtain your consent, for example via e-mail, click-through, an online opportunity to opt-out, or otherwise.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Simplex Solutions Pty Ltd, including its Sites.
- In the event that we disclose your personal information as set out above, we will require third party organizations to protect and maintain your information in compliance with our policies.
- Except as set forth above, we will not disclose your personal information to any third party, including advertisers, without your explicit consent.
CONTROL & REVIEW OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You have the ability to direct us to update or delete/deactivate certain information pertaining to you by using any of the methods listed below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 411 Davenport Sq, Glenwood, Durban, South Africa, 4001
- You may stop the delivery of marketing e-mails by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the email received.
- We provide you the opportunity to “opt-out” of having your personal information used for certain purposes whenever we ask for this information. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
- Simplex Solutions is committed to the protection of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures, including SSL encryption, to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
- We will occasionally update this Statement. If there are material changes to this Statement or to how we will use your personal information, we will prominently post such changes prior to implementing the change. In any case, we will not make any changes that are less protective of your personal information collected in the past without your consent.
- We encourage you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
- Revised March 30, 2021.
- BY ACCESSING AND USING THIS WEBSITE IN ANY WAY, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE OR POST INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IN ANY MANNER.
Modifications to these terms
- Simplex Solutions may change, modify, update, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of this Website, following the posting of any changes, will signify your acceptance of those changes.
Changes to this website
- In an effort to continually improve this Website and its usefulness to you, we may add additional services or make changes to existing services. In the event that Simplex Solutions makes such changes, these Terms shall apply to the new services and to any changes to existing services.
- To use certain parts of this Website, you will be asked to provide information about yourself, such as your first name, e-mail address, password, city, state, country zip code, or postal code. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to notify Simplex Solutions Pty Ltd immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Simplex Solutions or any other user of or visitor to this Website due to the use of your Simplex Solutions Pty Ltd, password, or account by another person.
- You may not use anyone else’s Simplex Solutions Pty Ltd ID, password, or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that Simplex Solutions ID, password, or account. Simplex Solutions cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
- Report any issues to https://simplexsolutions.co.za/contact